Character emanates from the expansive St. Hedwig Executive Desk. A two-tone finish combines a saddle brown with an aged black accent finish. Custom-crafted pewter hardware with shaped back plates is inspired by hand-wrought ironworks from Texas Hill Country.
Details and Dimensions:
- 73"W x 36.5"D x 30.75"H
Weight 415.8 lbs.
- Keyboard opening: 26"W x 16" - 19.25"D x 2"H
- Knee space: 28.25"W x 30.25"D x 24"H
- Material: White Oak and Walnut Veneers with High Quality Bonded Leather and Resin
- Finish: MULTI: A timeworn saddle brown (BRN) that is paired with an anthracite black with light dusty-wax hang up (BLK) to create a two-tone finish. Custom-crafted hardware in an aged pewter finish has shaped back plates. Distressing includes rasping, hand planking, gouging, chopping and worm holes.
- Features: Drop-down keyboard drawer, removable mouse pad, pencil tray dividers and letter/legal files on the left side front drawer, locking file drawer
- 7 Drawers
Currently time on this item is approximately 3-8 weeks.
This item is White Glove Delivery only. A separate delivery Invoice will be sent when order is placed.
For additional information on item lead times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.